I took Sunday off, as I had planned, and returned to the page Monday refreshed and eager to meet my word count goals. I’m a little worried about the quality of my writing/story, but I keep telling that niggly voice to stuff it.
Upside down 9 of Swords piggybacked by an upside-down 6 of Pentacles – My interpretation is that a sense of hope is returning replacing feelings of unworthiness and self-indulgence.
Pep Tip (from Nao …)
“Don’t let someone dim your light., simply because it’s shining in their eyes. Know it’s not you, it’s them. SHINE ON.
~ Nic Stone
- in my living room on a comfy chair, 30 minutes, word count = 777
Sprint # 2
- same place after a good swim, 30 minutes word count = 648
Sprint # 3
- living room, after diner, word count = 656
Total Word Count Today
Total Word Count
- I had to go back and insert chapters today so the story would make sense.
- I had an overlap in chapters, but I can smooth that out in the next revision.
- 30 minutes sprints work well for me.