Queen of Cups – a dreamer – turning imaginings into creative activity.
Pep Tip (from Nano…)
On good days you’ll fly higher than a peregrine cruising for dinner., on bad days someone will have to scrape you off the floor with a spatula. This is what writing is like.
You have to write through the highs and lows, the careens, and the meditations of your stories. And that’s what you’re here for now: to write.
~ Robin McKinley
- in my office late afternoon, 30 minutes, word count = 644
Sprint # 2
- same, after a five-minute break, 30 minutes word count = 817
Sprint # 3
- my office, after diner, word count = 777
Total Word Count Today
Total Word Count
- I can write a lot more words in a day than I thought.
- I can write when I’m tired.