This is a Friday #Fingerfood post
If you like homefries and salsa, you’ll love these. They are inexpensive, delicious and fun.
1 russet potato per person
a bottle of spicy salsa (as hot as you like it)
sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Peel the potatoes and slice 1/4 inch pieces.
- Put the slices on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove flip them over. Add salt and pepper. Bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes while you prepare the topings.
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each. Then add a dollop of salsa. Top with sliced onion.
How about you? Are you a potato fan? How do you like them?
Make Cherry-Strawberry Bruschetta Like Angela Liddon